Environmental Complaints – Report to the EPA

Some people might question why Kip has information in a “Consumer Corner” about environmental polluters. Maybe this doesn’t belong on this page, but Kip has included this information because he hates environmental polluters, and he wants to help report them even if such corporate bums don’t necessarily fit in the area of his web site called “Consumer Corner.” Here’s some information for how and where a consumer can report environmental polluters.

Contact the Environmental Protection Agency as follows:

  1. ONLINE: http://www2.epa.gov/enforcement/report-environmental-violations
  2. TELEPHONE: For emergencies call the National Response Center at 1-800-424-8802 or 1-800-887-6063 (this number is for Region 6: AR, LA, NM, OK, TX only)

Helpful PDF Files:

Click below to view a PDF copy of the pages from the Environmental Protection Agency describing the consumer complaint process with this agency as well as their online form. Let Kip know if you need additional information:

  1. Report Environmental Violations Enforcement To The EPA
  2. Report Spills and Environmental Violations To The EPA