Consumer Products Complaints – Report to the CPSC

There really is only one agency where a consumer can report problems or injuries related to bad consumer products.  Such complaints can be reported to the Consumer Products Safety Commission as follows:

  1. ONLINE:
  2. VIA U.S. MAIL:  Send attached form toU.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
    Attn: Reports
    4330 East West Highway
    Bethesda, MD 20814
  3. FAX: (855) 221-6466
  4. TELEPHONE: (800) 638-2772


Helpful PDF Files:

Click below to view a PDF copy of the pages from the Consumer Products Safety Commission describing the consumer complaint process with this agency as well as the reporting form:

  1. Contact Information For The Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC)
  2. CPSC Reporting Form